Abstracts should be submitted in a format ready for publication. Please check carefully and avoid any typographical and grammatical errors. Remember to state whether you would prefer oral or poster presentation noting that poster presenters will also have the opportunity for a short oral presentation.
8 minutes’ + 2 minutes’ discussion time.
3 minutes with no discussion time.
Posters should be printed in A0 format (84 x 119 cm or 46.8 x 33.1 inches) and in a portrait-orientated layout.
Submitted abstract must include the following elements:
- Presentation type
- Author(s) & affiliation(s)
- Abstract body (in 250 words or less) structured as follows:
- Materials and Methods
- Discussion and Conclusion
- Keywords (3-5)
Important Abstract Elements
- Purpose clearly stated
- Precise description of materials and methods, especially case recruitment and analysis
- Precise description of results with numbers and statistics
- Statistics should be appropriate
- Coherence between stated purpose, materials and methods, results and conclusion
- Do not include references, acknowledgements, graphics, tables or figures in your abstract body
Text should be submitted using standard Latin characters only.
Terms and Conditions
The submission of an abstract indicates an understanding of the following rules for participation in ISFRI 2018:
- All author(s) approve submitting this work for presentation.
- The author(s) transfer(s) all copyright ownership of the named abstract to ISFRI 2018.
- The author(s) agree(s) to materially confine their presentations to information in the abstract if accepted for presentation. If an author has more than one abstract accepted, each presentation will be materially confined to the information in the abstract selected for the specific session.
- The presenting author will register for ISFRI 2018 and be available to present the abstract if selected for the program. The presenting author will immediately notify the ISFRI 2018 Secretariat if they are unable to present an abstract or if the presenting author changes. The organisers reserve the right to remove a presentation from the program.
Save the Date!Register your expression of interest
- Abstracts Open 13 May 2017
- Registration Open 13 May 2017
- Abstracts Close 24 January 2018
- Notification of Acceptance 5 February 2018
- Early Bird Registration Close 16 February 2018
- Online Registration Closes 4 May 2018
- DVI Radiographers 2-Day Workshopwww.iafr.org.uk
4 – 5 May 2018
- DVI Training for Dentists 4-Day Workshopwww.vifm.org
3 – 6 May 2018
- PMCT Interpretation 2-Day Workshop 7 – 8 May 2018
- Paediatrics Workshop 9 May 2018
- ISFRI 2018 Conference 10 – 12 May 2018