The average temperature for Melbourne in May ranges from 10°C (minimum) to 17°C (maximum).
Decimal currency is used in Australia - units are dollars and cents. All major credit cards are widely accepted in Australia. Visit www.xe.com for current exchange rates.
In the event of industrial disruption the meeting organisers cannot be held responsible for any losses incurred by delegates. The program is correct at the time of printing; however the organisers reserve the right to alter the program, if and as is deemed necessary
Please provide details of any special diet, special needs or disability assistance required when you register.
A Goods and Services Tax (GST) of 10% applies to all consumer goods and is included in retail prices. All fees are quoted in Australian Dollars and are subject to GST. In some cases the GST is able to be claimed back on exiting the country. Full details can be found here.
Travel & Health Insurance
The Conference does not provide insurance to delegates. We strongly recommend that you take out insurance policies to cover medical and travel expenses. If necessary, consult your travel agent.
Click here for detailed information.
Save the Date!Register your expression of interest
- Abstracts Open 13 May 2017
- Registration Open 13 May 2017
- Abstracts Close 24 January 2018
- Notification of Acceptance 5 February 2018
- Early Bird Registration Close 16 February 2018
- Online Registration Closes 4 May 2018
- DVI Radiographers 2-Day Workshopwww.iafr.org.uk
4 – 5 May 2018
- DVI Training for Dentists 4-Day Workshopwww.vifm.org
3 – 6 May 2018
- PMCT Interpretation 2-Day Workshop 7 – 8 May 2018
- Paediatrics Workshop 9 May 2018
- ISFRI 2018 Conference 10 – 12 May 2018