An annual award to a trainee forensic pathologist, radiologist, anthropologist or imaging scientist to attend the annual scientific meeting of ISFRI and present a scientific paper.
Applicants must provide documentation of their trainee status by way of a letter of support from their academic supervisor via the online abstract submission form.
Candidates must submit an abstract of original scientific research in forensic imaging to the scientific committee for consideration (specifically stating that it is for ISFRI Prize consideration). The scientific committee of each annual congress will prepare a short list of the best papers based on originality and scientific merit. From that short list, the current ISFRI Board Chairperson will make a final decision on the recipient.
Click here to be directed to the Call for Abstracts page.
The prize will consist of a subscription to the annual scientific meeting and 1000 euro. The recipient will be expected to organise independent funding for travel to the meeting, accommodation and any additional expenses.
Initially to be provided by the organising committee of each annual scientific meeting although there is scope in the future for paid naming rights by third party organizations including equipment vendors or individuals at the discretion of the ISFRI Board. To be announced at the next annual meeting (ISFRI 2017) and offered for the first time at ISFRI 2018.
Save the Date!Register your expression of interest
- Abstracts Open 13 May 2017
- Registration Open 13 May 2017
- Abstracts Close 24 January 2018
- Notification of Acceptance 5 February 2018
- Early Bird Registration Close 16 February 2018
- Online Registration Closes 4 May 2018
- DVI Radiographers 2-Day Workshopwww.iafr.org.uk
4 – 5 May 2018
- DVI Training for Dentists 4-Day Workshopwww.vifm.org
3 – 6 May 2018
- PMCT Interpretation 2-Day Workshop 7 – 8 May 2018
- Paediatrics Workshop 9 May 2018
- ISFRI 2018 Conference 10 – 12 May 2018