Bayview Eden Melbourne
6 Queens Road, Melbourne, Victoria 3004
Bayview Eden Melbourne is the chosen venue for the ISFRI 2018 Conference and has dedicated the entire first floor specifically to its delegates. Conveniently located on the city end of Queens Road, adjacent to the beautiful Albert Park Lake and golf course, the hotel provides the perfect setting for the conference and delegate accommodation.
Superior Room (Queen or Twin)
- Room only $172
- With 1 breakfast $194
- With 2 breakfasts $216
- Parking is located at the rear of the hotel via Queens Lane and is $14.00 per car/day
- Nearest Tram Stop — Number 22 on St Kilda Road
- Nearest Train Station — Flinders Street
- Taxis and Chauffer driven cars can be arranged with reception
Venue Floor Plan
Other Accommodation Options
If you are looking for another accommodation option nearby to the Congress venue, please see a list of options below:
379 St Kilda Rd, Melbourne
8 minutes’ walk
Apartments Melbourne Domain - Albert Rd (St Kilda Rd Precinct)
38-52 Albert Road, South Melbourne, Melbourne
7 minutes’ walk
Budget Friendly Option
Lily Sands Inn
335 Moray Street, South Melbourne, Melbourne
14 minutes’ walk
Deadline for accommodation bookings
The Conference Secretariat must return all unsold rooms to the hotels/apartments on Monday 19th March 2018, therefore accommodation bookings after this date cannot be guaranteed. The rates quoted are only valid for bookings made by Monday 19th March.
No accommodation deposits will be refunded after Monday 19th March 2018.
Participants who confirm an accommodation booking with a credit card or full pre-payment and who cancel after Monday 19 March 2018 will need to contact the Conference Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org and check their hotel’s specific terms and conditions for details of cancellation policies.
Late bookings can be made through the Conference Secretariat after Monday 19 March 2018 but are subject to availability, and credit card details are required to secure the reservation.
As check in is at 1400 at most hotels, your room may not be ready for immediate occupation if you arrive early. Whilst hotels will do everything possible to accommodate early arrivals, if you wish to be guaranteed immediate occupation you can pay an extra day's tariff for the night before you are due to arrive. If you wish to take this precaution, please advise the Symposium Secretariat on the registration form so that we can notify the hotel.
Please indicate if you will arrive at your hotel after 1800 on the day of check in. Failure to do so might result in your booking being cancelled and your room given to someone else.
Change of booking
Any change in booking must be made in writing to the Conference Secretariat and not directly to the hotel. Please note charges may apply after Monday 19 March 2018.
Save the Date!Register your expression of interest
- Abstracts Open 13 May 2017
- Registration Open 13 May 2017
- Abstracts Close 24 January 2018
- Notification of Acceptance 5 February 2018
- Early Bird Registration Close 16 February 2018
- Online Registration Closes 4 May 2018
- DVI Radiographers 2-Day Workshopwww.iafr.org.uk
4 – 5 May 2018
- DVI Training for Dentists 4-Day Workshopwww.vifm.org
3 – 6 May 2018
- PMCT Interpretation 2-Day Workshop 7 – 8 May 2018
- Paediatrics Workshop 9 May 2018
- ISFRI 2018 Conference 10 – 12 May 2018